Although Sarah Geronimo has taken a break from her coaching stint in The Voice of the Philippines, she still watches ABS-CBN's reality talent search for aspiring singers.
“I watched the pilot episode. Ang saya,” she told PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) and YES! Magazine in an interview earlier today, June 9, for her Myra-E endorsement.
She is glad to see Megastar Sharon Cuneta as one of the coaches of The Voice Kids.
Sarah described with a smile, “Ang saya-saya, very refreshing na makita si Ms. Sharon Cuneta as one of the mentors.
“Ang saya kasi parang ngayon ko lang nakita 'yong side ni Ms. Mega na ganun, parang young and free.
“At saka very humble, alam mo 'yon, Megastar 'tapos makikita mo na ganun ka humble.”
For her part, Sarah admitted that she misses being a mentor in The Voice.
We then asked if she's going back to the show next season.
Sarah replied, “Hopefully.”
She also promised that for her comeback, “'Yan, paghahandaan natin kasi hindi siya biro talaga.”
MEDICAL REASONS. Meanwhile, the Popstar Princess assured that her health is okay.
It can be recalled that some fans got worried because of MTV Asia announced earlier that Sarah won't be able to join this year's Music Evolution “due to medical reasons.”
We are disappointed that due to medical reasons, @JustSarahG can't perform at #MTVMusicEvo. We wish her a fast recovery. Health comes first!
— MTV Asia (@mtvasia) May 25, 2016
PEP asked Sarah about this. She briefly replied, “May medical reasons pero hindi naman siya ganun kalala.
“Hindi ko na rin po ida-divulge kung anuman 'yon.”
In the end, Sarah said fans have nothing to worry about.